The Ministry of Finance ("MOF") has recently issued the Circular on Fully Promoting the Reform of the Administration of Electronic Financial Bills (the "Circular").
Lately, three departments, including the People's Bank of China ("PBC"), have jointly distributed the Circular on Launching the Over-the-counter Business for Local Government Bonds in the Na...
The Department of General Affairs of the National Medical Products Administration ("NMPA) has recently issued the Circular on Implementing Measures for the Reform of "Separating Business Lic...
The Ministry of Finance ("MOF") has recently issued the Measures for the Administration of Bookkeeping Agency Industry Associations (the "Measures"), with effect from January 1, 2019.
The Ministry of Finance ("MOF") has recently issued the Government Accounting Standards No.8 - Liabilities (the "Accounting Standards"), with effect from January 1, 2019.
Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China ("CPC") and the State Council have issued the Several Opinions on Deepening the Reform of Preschool Education and Regulating I...
1. An in-depth Interpretation of the Circular on Expanding the Applicable Scope of the Policy of Temporarily Not Levying the Withholding Tax on Distributed Profits Used by Overseas Investors for Direct Investment
2. From Shanghai/Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect to Shanghai-London Stock Connect -New Developments of the Stock Connect Mechanism
3. Tax Reform in 2018: Highlights and Challenges for Benefits in Individual Income Tax Law Reform
4. What’s Wrong with the Disclosure of Payrolls by an Employee Dismissed by Dianping.com?
5. Where is the Source of the Trademark in Dispute? A Brief Analysis of the “Daoxiangcun” Trademark Dispute
6. Toutiao’s Reprinting Dispute: A Practical Analysis of Reprinting Behaviors in Network Copyright Infringement Disputes